Last night for dinner we had one of my husbands favorites, pork chops.
This is one of our families favorite pork chop recipes, it is so easy and delicious.
Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops
A tender and juice pork chop with a sweet glaze and a nice spicy undertone. A family favorite!
-Thick cut pork chops (4)-1/3 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix brown sugar and spices together in large bowl.
2. Place pork chops in brown sugar mixture and coat both sides. Being sure to use all mixture.
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over high heat. Place chops in skillet and sear each side until brown (about 7 minutes). Check regularly.
4. Place in baking dish and bake at 350 for 5 minutes after searing.
5. Take out of oven and serve.
They are so easy and so delicious. Let me know what rubs you like using for your pork chops.